Chernobyl: Road of Death Free Download :Chernobyl: Road of Death PC Game is a 2D escape and rogue-like shooter. After the nuclear explosion, the game will take place in the territory of Chernobyl.
About Chernobyl: Road of Death:You must face a more harmful and unseen enemy radiation in addition to military and monsters. Large areas were polluted with radiation after an accident at Chernobyl nuclear power plant. Most living organisms have been corrupted under her control and have become very aggressive. The fire source was removed from the station but a second explosion threatens the reactor. There is a mortal danger throughout the world. You’re one of us, we formed a special team.
You may also like: Spaceland PC Game Free DownloadYour goal is to enter the nuclear power plant throughout the Chernobyl region, carrying out several tasks and preventing another imminent catastrophe. On your way you foresee some dangerous things-several mutants that arrive in the exclusion zone armed to the teeth of the military to steal secret documents. Your invisible and most dangerous enemy-radiation, however, is the main danger. There is a special water tool to combat it in your arsenal which helps you to kill it and carry on. The weather and time of day are also dangerous factors for you. You could pitch a tent to save radioactive rain. Night is particularly dangerous in Chernobyl, and there is a lightning bolt for your best friend. You can also make a fire to light the area and help to recover more quickly by the tent. Do not forget to locate food, emergency kits and weapons dispersed across the territory. You will be able to travel your path through trees, swamps, places, and visit the underground Duga-2 military facility and Pripyat Town.
Chernobyl: Road of Death Game Features:
- Lovely pixel graphics in a dark palette with post-apocalypse lighting elements.
- The soundtrack in the ambient, post-rock element style of a rogue like this.
- The elements in the setting and the tasks change their position in different parts of the graph.
- Survival in Chernobyl’s harsh conditions.
- The opportunity to flee into a shelter, make fire, mount pillars that monitor day / night radiation.
- OS: Windows XP SP3+ or higher
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 150 MB available space